|Title of the article
SOME LEGAL ASPECTS OF THE ORGANIZATION OF ACTIVITIES OF MAGISTRATES IN SUBJECTS
OF THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION
Lavrent'eva Irina Mikhaylovna, Postgraduate student, Penza State University (40 Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia), E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Background. The relevance of this topic is due to the fact that the institute of justices of the peace, functioning relatively recently in the Russian Federation, is experiencing many problems in the organization of its activities. We are now witnessing an increase in the volume and complexity of the categories of cases dealt with by justices of the peace. These circumstances, in turn, lead to an overload of justices of the peace. Nevertheless, there are growing demands on the quality of their justice.
A number of issues related to the financial, organizational and technical support for the activities of magistrates remain unresolved. However, due to the lack of clear regulations and established standards, these functions in most of the subjects of the Russian Federation are not performed at the proper level, which adversely affects the organization of work and working conditions of magistrates. The purpose of this article is to study the main problems in the organization of the magistrates and, based on the practice of their activities, to make a number of specific proposals to improve the quality of justice of the peace and improve the efficiency of the system of justice of the peace in Russia.
Materials and methods. Implementation of the tasks was achieved on the basis of the analysis of the Federal legislation on magistrates, the legal status of magistrates in the judicial system of the Russian Federation, the study of the regulatory framework for the functioning of magistrates in a number of subjects of the Russian Federation and the practice of their activities.
Results. Actual problems of the organization of activity of magistrates in subjects of the Russian Federation are revealed. Proposals were made to optimize the implementation of this activity.
Conclusions. The organization of activities of magistrates requires additional regulation at the level of subjects of the Russian Federation. All regions should develop and adopt regulations on the organization of judicial proceedings in magistrates and introduce a mechanism of quality control over the implementation by the official employees of magistrates of their powers.
Constitution of the Russian Federation, judicial power, judicial federalism, judicial system of the Russian Federation, justices of the peace, law, subject of the Russian Federation
|| Download PDF
1. Sobranie zakonodatel'stva RF [Collected laws of the Russian Federation]. 1997, no. 1, art. 1.
2. Sobranie zakonodatel'stva RF [Collected laws of the Russian Federation]. 2014, no. 31, art. 4398.
3. Sobranie zakonodatel'stva RF [Collected laws of the Russian Federation]. 2011, no. 7, art. 898.
4. Ofitsial'nyy sayt Sudebnogo departamenta pri Verkhovnom Sude Rossiyskoy Federatsii [Official site of the Judicial Department of the Supreme Court of the Russian Federation]. Available at: http://www.cdep.ru/index.php?id=79.
5. Ofitsial'nyy sayt Upravleniya Sudebnogo departamenta v Chuvashskoy Respublike – Chuvashii [Official site of the Office of the Judicial Department in the Republic of Chuvashia]. Available at: http://usd.chv.sudrf.ru/modules.php?name=stat&id=237.
6. Sobranie zakonodatel'stva RF [Collected laws of the Russian Federation]. 1998, no. 51, art. 6270.
7. Dolzhnostnoy reglament glavnogo spetsialista – pomoshchnika mirovogo sud'i [Duty regulations of the chief specialist – assistant justice of the peace]. Available at: https://ums.government-nnov.ru/?id=84237.
8. Romanovskaya O. V. Rossiyskaya yustitsiya [Russian justice]. 2012, no. 9, pp. 46–51.
9. Instruktsiya po organizatsii sudebnogo deloproizvodstva v apparatakh mirovykh sudey Penzenskoy oblasti (utv. prikazom Upravleniya obshchestvennoy bezopasnosti i obespecheniya deyatel'nosti mirovykh sudey v Penzenskoy oblasti ot 18.07.2017 № 33) (red. ot 27.09.2017) [Guidelines on court proceedings organization at magistrates of Penza region (approved by the Department of Public Security and Support of Activities of Magistrates in Penza region of 18.07.2017 No 33)]. Available at: http://archivejudge.pnzreg.ru/sprav_inf/Instrukciya_po_sudebnomu_deloproizvodstvu_mirovogo_sudi.
10. Romanovskaya O. V. Reformy i pravo [Reforms and law]. 2009, no. 2, p. 35–53.
Дата создания: 13.06.2019 13:40
Дата обновления: 14.06.2019 10:47